Pacific Crown Helicopters (PCH) is a Leading Helicopter MRO based on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia. We are an approved Part 145 Maintenance Organisation and Safran Helicopter Engines Certified Maintenance Centre.
We are seeking the services of a Senior Engineer experienced with aspects of airframe and engine maintenance. We specialise in Airbus Helicopters fitted with Safran Helicopter Engines so experience with this product is essential.
- The full range of maintenance and engineering tasks on Airbus Helicopters at a superior level
- Planning, scheduling and managing maintenance workflow
- The strict adherence to PCH internal Safety and Quality Processes
- Directing and mentoring junior people.
- Achieving targets by the adherence to work timelines
- Providing a high level of Quality Assurance and Process Subscription
- Experience on Airbus Civil Helicopters either H120, H125, H130, H135 or SA 365 (essential)
- Experience on Safran Helicopter Engines either Arriel 1 or 2 or Arrius Series (essential)
- A valid open Driver’s License (essential)
- Be drug free and pass a test (essential)
- Ability to fly in, climb on and work around all our helicopters (essential)
- Willingness to work overtime or irregular hours, sometimes at short notice (essential)
- Understanding of Human Factors, Safety Management Systems and Quality Processes
- Other Business, Quality, Safety or Project qualifications as applicable to aviation (desirable)
- You should possess superior people management and technical skills from working in a dynamic civil aviation workplace where high quality maintenance was achieved whilst adhering to tight schedules and inflexible timelines.
Holders of an FAA, EASA, Australian CASA or NZ CAA License will be well regarded.
Key to your success will be a positive attitude where issues are identified and fixed early thus avoiding conflict and timeline pressures. This position will be responsible for the achievement of key performance targets that will be measured. Only those people who possess the skills and “positive attitude” should apply by addressing the two essential criteria above in a covering one page letter and short CV.
Pacific Crown Helicopters is the leading Helicopter Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul organisation and Helicopter Completion Centre in Australia, focusing on Airbus Helicopters and is a Certified Maintenance Centre for Safran Helicopter Engines. Our ‘team of dedicated helicopter professionals’ is delivering high quality results to our demanding customer base.
If you believe you have the right skills, qualifications, experience and more importantly attitude to support us, we would like to see your application. Please apply by emailing us at email@example.com with a cover letter outlining your suitability to this role and a CV.