Pacific Crown Helicopters (PCH) is a Leading Helicopter MRO based on the Sunshine Coast. We are an approved CASA Part 145 Maintenance Organisation and Safran Helicopter Engines Service Centre.
We are looking for an experienced Engine Technical Support.
The person we are seeking should closely consider the responsibilities and requirements. If you feel you meet the essential criteria we look forward to your response:
Key Responsibilities include:
- The full range of maintenance and engineering tasks on Helicopter Engines at a superior level
- Planning, scheduling and managing maintenance workflow in the Engine Shop
- The strict adherence to PCH internal Safety and Quality Processes
- Directing and mentoring junior people.
- Achieving targets by the adherence to work timelines
- Providing a high level of Quality Assurance and Process Subscription
- The certification of your own and others maintenance tasking
- Experience on Safran Helicopter Engines either Arriel 1 or 2 or Arrius Series engines (essential)
- Completed and hold a valid Cert IV in Aeroskills Mechanical (or equivalent qualification) with Gas Turbine engine credits (essential)
- Experience working with Safran Helicopter Engines as an Accredited technician undertaking Level 1 or 2 interventions including component removal and installation, modular maintenance or removals and installations, as a level 1 or 2 Accredited Technician (desirable)
- Experience with Engine documentation including log cards, log books and IT interface with on-line publications (desirable)
- A valid open Driver’s License (essential)
- Ability to pass PCH Drug and Alcohol Testing Requirements (essential)
- Willingness to work overtime, sometimes at short notice (essential)
- Knowledge of the CASA Regulatory System CAR 30 – Part 145
- Understanding of Human Factors, Safety Management Systems and Quality Processes (desirable)
- Other Business, Quality, Safety or Project qualifications as applicable to aviation (desirable)
Pacific Crown Helicopters is the leading Helicopter Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul and Completion Centre in Australia. We specialise with Airbus Helicopters and hold a Certified Maintenance Centre Endorsement for Safran Helicopter Engines.
We are committed to our Customers and the delivery of high quality products.
If you believe you have the right skills, qualifications, experience and more importantly attitude to support us, we would like to see your application. Please apply by emailing us at email@example.com and include the following:
- BA brief cover letter outlining your suitability to this role (addressing essential criteria). You should address the desirable criteria where you are able
- A CV stating your name, address, contact phone number and email address (4 criteria)